Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's been a while...

I haven't posted here for a long time. I've been very busy this semester and I also started a new personal project. I've been updating CasualConc and a few other apps since I last posted here. So if you haven't updated CasualConc in the last 3-4 months, please try the latest build.

Other bug fixes, I mostly make changes based on users' feedback, which I receive not very often. So if you have some ideas, please let me know. I might not be able to answer all your requests, but I'll try.

Also, though I really want to update the documentation, I must admit I'm a way behind. I started updating the CasualConc 'how to use', but haven't been able to work on it since last summer. I hope I can make a progress during the spring break...

No comments: