Friday, April 9, 2010

The current status of CasualConc beta

It's been a while since my last post...  I've been busy with annotating and analyzing my own corpus for my research.  While I was working on my own corpus, I've made a lot of changes to CasualTagger and some on CasualConc.  The analysis of my corpus text is almost done and now I need to concentrate on writing.  But before that, I decided to make note of the changed I've made on CasualConc beta.  I'm not sure if anyone is following this blog, so this is mainly for my own purpose. 

I will make multiple posts today (and maybe tomorrow) to cover most of the changes and how-tos for new features, so that those who is (bravely) using the beta version will know what some of the new buttons, choices, etc. do.

I will also try to present some experimental features that will appear in the coming beta.  These features are still underdevelopment, but if you are interested, I'm more than happy to share it with you.  Just email me (address is on the main site) so that I can send you the most up-to-date beta.

Also if you ever try the beta version, please send me any feedback or post comments on this blog.  I can read Japanese and English, so both are OK.

Now let me start with general or global feature in the next post.

No comments: