Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another CasualConc bug fix

In the development of the next version, I found a bug which affects the version 1.0 and fixed it.

Bug
- the context text (in context view) is not properly displayed when the search word appears in the first paragraph of a file.

This only affected if you use Database mode and the searched word appears in the very first paragraph of a file (original file, not the database file).


The development of the next version is slow.  Because I started to change the fundamentals, only a part of functions work now (file management and a part of Concord).  Anyway, here's the list of tentative new/revised features (might not show up in the next version).

- stop word list
- skip character list
- experimental pos tag search/count (only in European Language modes)

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  I'll see if I can include them in the next version.

No comments: