Friday, December 5, 2008

Bug fixes to CasualTranscriber

Thanks to my friend who is testing CasualTranscriber, I was able to fix many bugs. The program is still not totally stable, but it sounds like it is usable. I implemented almost all the features I can think of (or I can manage) now and from now on I'll fix bugs and might add some features if I get feedback. The current version is 0.6, but it just means I've made some significant changes 6 times since I started working on this.

In any case, if you ever use it and find any bugs or think of something very cool, please let me know. I'm not sure what I do next, but I don't get much feedback, so I don't know what I should do with CasualConc. I want to make it handle 2-byte languages better and possible add parallel concordancing, but it takes time to think about how to implement them. I have a few more ideas about small programs, but maybe I have to get more serious about my own work...

No comments: