Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Utility

I started another experiment and started to write a new utility program. It's named CasualTranscriber. It's a simply utility program to assist transcription of movie/sound files (text). I googled and found some good free ones, but because I wanted to learn a bit about QTKit (QuickTime Kit) with RubyCocoa, I wrote it. It's very simple at the moment and at very early stage of development. But if you are interested, please check it out and let me know what you think. If enough people are interested, I will develop it further. Here's the direct link.

As I wrote in the previous post, I started a new CasualConc site on Google Sites. And I want to introduce it here, though only English site is available at this moment (no Japanese site yet). All the program files are still on the old site, but the new site has much more information especially about utility programs (with screenshots). You can access the new site from this link. The CasualTranscriber page has much more information. So please check it out there.

As always, I'd appreciate any feedback on any of the program and also the sites. If you have any suggestion/comment/bug report, please leave comment on this blog, add new topic to the Discussion Board, or send email to casualconc (at) gmail.com.

No comments: