Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few more fixes again

I fixed a few more bugs this weekend that are mainly related to lemmatization and collocation statistics. I also added some more documentations to the main site (some in Japanese). The latest version is still 0.9.7 but the date is 05192008.

Now, most of the features I wanted to include in CasualConc is there and mostly functioning. I don't have time to improve Japanese kwic feature now, so that should wait until sometime in summer or fall. And unless I find or someone reports any major bugs, I will try not to spend too much time on this for a while. I don't know how many people actually downloaded CasualConc and are using it, but I guess there aren't many. If you happened to be one of them, I'd like to hear what you think about it.

Well, I might need to publicize this a bit more, so I might start trying to get more beta testers somewhere.

No comments: