Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another quick fix

I found a minor (maybe major to someone if anyone ever uses CasualConc) bug and fixed it today. This only affects you if you use Concord with non-plain text files as your corpus files. And this only happens in the paragraph mode (the default mode). Now you should be able to use other file types as your corpus files with Concord and in the paragraph mode.

I found this bug when I was testing .odt files. After the fix, I was able to use .odt files as corpus files, so this confirms CasualConc can read .odt files!

I don't know how many people are affected (I know not many people), but if you downloaded CasualConc in the last couple of weeks, please go to the site and download the latest version. It has the same version number (0.9.6), but different date (05142008).

And if you find any other bugs, please let me know. The email address is on the main site.

No comments: