Sunday, April 27, 2008

A few more fixes

I found a few minor bugs which I introduced with the last changes, so fixed them. And I also found that the default font of CasualConc, Courier, is not monospace in Greek, which is the language my very first user tests (I guess) on CasualConc, so I added a function to select Courier or Courier New, which is monospace in Greek.

I didn't mention this in the last post, but I also made some changes to the codes of Concord, which only improved speed about 2-3%.

Now I hope more people find this blog or the main site and test CasualConc. So if you happen to find this blog or the main site and you know someone who uses Leopard and is interested in corpus analysis, please tell him/her to test CasualConc, even if you don't use Mac OS X Leopard. If you do, please try it!!

No comments: